Common online customer account issues
An important thing to know about our online customer accounts is that they need to be set up online, even if you shop regularly in store or receive our emails!
We know we're lucky to have many longtime customers who may be trying out online shopping for the first time. Here are the common questions we receive about online customer accounts:
Set up an online account:
1. Go to www.bishopscellar.com
2. Look for the outline of a person in the top right-hand corner of the website and click on it.
3. Under New Customer: type your email address, set your password and then re-type your password before you click the red Register button.
Important: The password should be at least twelve characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! " ? $ % ^ & ). The two passwords you enter must match.
Have an account in store already? Make sure to use the same email address that's on file there so your account information automatically connects!
Still having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will be happy to help.
1. Go to www.bishopscellar.com. Look for the outline of a person in the top right-hand corner of the website and click on it.
3. Under Have an Account? click the red Forgot Password? text.
4. Enter your email address and click reset password. If you have an online account with that email address, you will receive a password reset email. If you don't have an online account with us or your account was made using a different email address, the page will say invalid email.
Important: it can take up to 10 minutes for the email to appear in your inbox. Follow the link to reset your password. Don't forget to check your email's spam filter, too!
Still having trouble? Email email@example.com or use the website's chat window- our customer service team will be happy to help!